If you are going to remove or replace the front bumper on VW Golf Mk6, Jetta 2009 – 2012 you just have to follow 6 simple steps.
– a T25 Torx or a flat blade screwdriver
– a ratchet
1. Open the bonnet and remove the 4 bolts using a flat blade screwdriver or a T25 Torx
2. Pull from the upper side and then lift from the lower side of the grille to take it out
3. Remove those two screws using a T25 Torx
4. Remove the 5 screws fromt inside the fender wheel using a T25 Torx
Steer the wheels to the right
5. Remove the T25 bolts from the bottom
6. To remove the bumper, apply some pressure forward on the side and then slide it to the front
Don’t forget to disconnect the connectors from the fog lights (only if it’s necessary).
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Mk6 or Jetta: