In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to replace or change low beam (dip beam / main beam) headlight bulb on
VW Golf Mk6, Jetta (2008 – 2012) in just 5 simple steps.
1. Open the bonnet and remove the plastic cap behind the headlight
2. Twist clockwise the bulb holder to take the bulb out
3. Replace the failed bulb with a new one
The bulb is a H7 type. Don’t touch the bulb with your bare hands!
It’s better to wear latex gloves when you change the bulb, otherwise, you may shorten the bulb’s life with the grease from your hands.
4. Place back the bulb holder and twisted clockwise
5. Put the plastic cap back on the headlight.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Mk6 or Jetta: