In this video you will see how to remove climate control unit on Peugeot 207 in just 8 simple steps.
– a T20 Torx
– special keys or just 2 or 4 very thin screwdrivers
1. Remove those two plastic parts
2. Remove the radio CD
You cand use also two or four small hex keys or some thin screwdrivers
3. Remove the storage box above the radio CD
4. Disconnect the cables from the back
5. Remove all 4 T20 Torx screws
Pull the plastic part out
6. Push the lower part of the AC unit to remove it from the center console
7. Remove all the cables and harnesses from the back
8. Take the climate control unit out.
Check out more useful tutorials for Peugeot: