In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to get rid of the seat belt ding or how to permanently disable seatbelt warning noise
using VCDS (VAG-COM) dyagnose for VW, Skoda, Audi, Seat in just 4 simple steps.
WARNING! This video tutorial does not encourage in any way the non-use of the seat belt!
– a VCDS / VAG COM dyagnose
– a laptop
First, you have to connect the VCDS cable to the OBD2 port of your car and to your laptop. Then…
1. Turn the key in the second position or start the engine
2. Click on VCDS software that you have already installed on your laptop
3. Select “Options” and select USB / TEST / OK / SAVE
4. Click on “Select Control Module / 17-Instruments / Coding-07 / Long Coding Helper /
Select Byte 1 and uncheck Bit 1 with “Seatbelt Warning active/installed”
Close the window then Do it / Ok / Close Controller, Go back / Go back / Exit.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS using VCDS (VAGCOM) diagnostic cable: