If your VW Golf Mk5, GTI, Jetta or Passat has a factory installed cradle (car kit bluetooth) or a phone docking station and you want to remove it, this is how you should do it.
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
– a ratchet
– a T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
1. Remove the cradle sliding it up
2. Remove those two screws using a T20 Torx
3. Remove the glove box (see the video tutorial on our website)
4. Disconnect thise tow cables behind the glove box
5. Take the cradle out from the glove box.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen: