In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to install VW Golf MK6 GTI 6, Jetta, Touran, Passat dynamic blinker side mirror indicator
in just 13 simple steps.
– a T20 Torx
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a cutter (only if you have under side mirror puddle lights)
– silicone (only if you have under side mirror puddle lights)
In the kit are two black covers with dynamic indicator and the price is around 50 euros.
If you don’t have puddle lights you don’t hav to drill a hole in the lower mirror housing.
1. Remove the glass mirror using both hands
2. Disconnect the cables from the mirror glass
3. Remove all 5 screws using a T20 Torx
4. Remove the adjuster and the cables
5. Remove the mirror cover from the clips
6. Remove the black part
7. Remove the black cover from the lower side of the mirror
8. Disconnect the cables
9. Connect the mirror signal wires and install the mirror lower housing
10. Use silicone to seal the puddle light to the lower mirror cap (only if you have under side mirror puddle lights)
11. Install the power mirror motor
12. Install all the mirror parts
13. Connect the wires to the mirror glass and install it.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: