If you have a broken rear center console air vent on a VW Golf Mk5, Mk6, Jetta, this is how you replace it or change it.
– A T20 Torx
- Open the rear center console cup holder and remove the two T20 Torx screws
- Take the cup holder out from the rear center console
- Remove the piece from the center console
- Remove the air vent and replace it with the new one
You can apply some silicone for plastic on the new air vent
- Install the piece back on the center console and the cup holder.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: