In this VIDEO TUTORIAL we are going to show you how to remove / replace driver door panel on VW Golf Mk6, Jetta (2008 – 2012) in just 5 simple steps.
– A pry tool
– A T30 Torx and a ratchet
1. Remove the door handle using a pry tool
2. Remove those 3 screws from inside the door panel using a T30 Torx
3. Remove the only screw from the lower side of the door panel
4. Remove the door panel releasing it from the clips and then slide it up
5. Disconnect all the cables and unclip all the wires from the backside of the door panel.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: