In this video tutorial we’ll show you an unconventional way but very efficient to remove VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Passat, Jetta, Skoda Octavia 1, Fabia, Seat Leon, Ibiza front suspension strut from steering knuckle in just 5 simple steps.
– A hammer
– A modified bolt or a flat-blade screwdriver
1. Remove the pinch-bolt of the steering knuckle from the front suspension strut
2. Take the bolt out from the steering knuckle using a hammer
3. Put the modified bolt (or a flat blade screwdriver) into the steering knuckle split
4. Hit the modified screw (or the flat blade screwdriver)
5. Remove the steering knuckle from the front suspension strut.