Watch the VIDEO TUTORIAL to see how to remove EGR valve from VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat B6, Touran, Skoda Octavia 2, Seat Toledo, Leon 2.0 TDI in just 8 simple steps.
– Flat blade screwdriver
– 5 mm inbus
– 6 mm imbus
1. Remove the engine cover and then use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic parts from the right
2. Remove the spring loaded clip from the top of the hose using a flat blade screwdriver
3. Remove also the spring loaded clip from the bottom of the hose
4. Remove those three screws from the anti shudder valve (ASV) using a wrench and a 5mm inbus
Cover the hole from the bottom to protect the engine from dirt
5. Disconnect the wire harness from the anti shudder valve
6. Remove the hose from EGR valve
7. Remove two screws from the right using a 6 mm imbus
8. Remove two screws from EGR valve and take it out.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk5: