This video tutorial will show you how to remove VW Golf MK4 front bumper in just 6 simple steps.
– A T25 Torx
– A T30 Torx
– A ratchet
– A flat blade screwdriver
First, you have to remove front grille (see here video tutorial) and headlight washer jet cover caps . Then…
1. Remove those 8 screws (4 from each wheel arch) using a T25 Torx
2. Remove the 5 screws from the front bumper using a T30 Torx
3. Remove the small grilles
4. Remove also those 2 screws from inside grille
5. Remove the front bumper sliding it from both sides
6. Disconnect the wiring harness from the temperature sensor.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: