This VIDEO TUTORIAL will show you how to remove anti shudder valve on VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat B6 2.0 TDI in just 5 simple steps.
- Flat blade screwdriver
- 5 mm inbus
1. Remove the engine cover and then use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic parts from the right
2. Remove the spring loaded clip from the top of the hose using a flat blade screwdriver
3. Remove also the spring loaded clip from the bottom of the hose
4. Remove those three screws from the anti shudder valve (ASV) using a wrench and a 5mm inbus
5. Disconnect the wire harness from the anti shudder valve.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk5: