Here is video tutorial on how to replace or remove the engine air filter on Smart ForTwo in just six easy steps.
For US customers:
HERE you can find Smart Fortwo engine air filter: https://amzn.to/3PDG2M0
For UK customers:
HERE you can find Smart Fortwo engine air filter: https://amzn.to/3NWC1kt
– flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3Q8WUYA
1. Open the trunk and remove the cover
2. Remove the engine cover
3. Use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic cover from the air filter box
4. Remove the air filter cover
5. Remove the engine air filter pushing that plastic part forward
Our Smart Fortwo is using a C1041 Mann Filter for 0.8 liter engine.
6. Install the new engine air filter and then put all the parts back.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See More Cool Products for smart Fotwo at THE BEST PRICE right HERE: https://bit.ly/2BlpsMU
Check these video tutorials for smart: