Here is a video tutorial on how to replace / change turn indicator / signal light bulb in BMW 5-Series GT F10, F11, F07 (2011-2017) in seven simple steps.
HERE you can find Philips PY24W Turn Signal Light 12V for BMW 5-Series GT F10, F11, F07: –- https://amzn.to/3ItaBOb
HERE you can find Xenon White (Error Free) PY24W LED Bulbs for BMW E90/E92 3-Series F10, F11, F07 5-Series E83, F25 X3 E70 X5 E71 X6 Z4: –- https://amzn.to/3IsIzlN
– Phillips screwdriver
We’ll change the signal light bulb from the right side headlight.
1. Turn the steering wheel conterclockwise to create more space behind the right wheel
If you want to replace it from the left headlight, then you have to turn the steering wheel clockwise.
2. Remove those 2 bolts using a Phillips screwdriver
Now you have acces behind the headlight and you can replace the turn signal light bulb.
3. Remove that small round plastic cap turning it counter clockwise
4. Take the light bulb out twisting clockwise the bulb holder
5. Replace the old light bulb with a new PY24W light bulb
You can find new PY24W light bulb for BMW 5-Series HERE!
6. Place back the bulb holder and twist it clockwise
7. Place back the plastic cap and put those two bolts back.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!