If you have a Mazda 3, 6, CX-5, CX-3, CX-30, MX-5, CX-7, CX-9 with Bose speakers and you noticed that your speakers are buzzing, this is what you have to do to fix it in 13 simple steps.
HERE is a VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to remove the clips that are stuck on the door without break them! (see the video tutorial here).
– Phillips screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– Trim tool: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd
– Silicone waterproof sealant: https://amzn.to/3z8qN1W
– Plastic Spring Clamps: https://amzn.to/36NynmO
– Liquid Alcohol Sanitizer
1. Remove the rubber part from inside the handle using a trim tool
2. Remove that plastic part inside the interior handle using a trim tool
3. Remove those two bolts using a Phillips screwdriver
4. Remove that plastic piece
5. Unclip the door panel
6. Disconnect the cables from the door panel
7. Disconnect the cables from the speaker
8. Remove all 4 screws using a Philips screwdriver and then remove the speaker from the door
9. Clean the rust from the surface where the speaker is unglued using liquid alcohol
Use some eas sticks with cotton buds to clean the rust
10. Use silicone waterproof sealant to glue the speaker
11. Use the plastic spring clamps to glue the speaker and wait for about 24 hours before the installation
12. Install the speaker back on the door
13. Install all the parts from the door panel.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for MAZDA CX-5:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!