In this video tutorial we are going to show you 7 ways on how to open a stuck (lock) front & rear door on VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Jetta, Passat B5, Polo, Skoda Octavia 1, Fabia, Seat Leon, Ibiza, Audi A2, A3 etc.
Try these LED Dynamic Turn Signal Light on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat, Polo, Sharan, Seat Leon, Ibiza, Skoda Octavia, Fabia, Ford Focus, etc.: https://amzn.to/3uLs8dm
1. Disconnect the battery terminals for 10 seconds and then connect it back and try to unlock the doors from the kwy fob
2. Press on the key fob (open doors button) and pull the outside and inside door handles in the same time
3. Bang or hit the area where the door lock module is located with your fist and press the key to unlock the doors in the same time
4. Apply some WD40 spray on the door lock module area to clean the lock from dirt or grease and then try to open the door manually
5. Bang or hit the the door lock cylinder (maybe the handle latch cable didn’t return in the normal position) and then try tu pull the outside handle to open the door manually
6. If the rear door is stuck, you need to check the wiring. It can be from the cables going into and out of the door at the hinge pillar side. So, first you can open the front door and
then remove the rubber and check the harness and the cables
7. Remove the inner door panel to have more access at the door lock mechanism.
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: