How to remove steering wheel airbag VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Jetta, Passat, Polo, Skoda Octavia 1, Fabia in just few simple steps.
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a 10 mm wrench
ATTENTION: In order not to produce a short-circuit if you inadvertently touch the car with different tools, first disconnect the negative terminal and then the positive terminal!
1. Insert the key in the ignition
2. Disconnect the battery terminals
3. Rotate the steering wheel at the 90 degrees to have acces at the holes in the back
4. Stick a flat blade screwdriver and pull it up until the airbag is release from the metal clip
5. Do the same with the other metal clip
6. Diconnect the wires from the steering wheel
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: