Watch and learn how to remove or replace front (windshield) wiper blades on BMW 5-Series F10, F11, F30, F32, F80, BMW 3-Series, 4-Series in just 6 simple steps.
For US customers:
HERE you can find OEM Front Window Windshield Wiper Blade Set for BMW F07, F10, F11 5-Series: https://amzn.to/3wXbURm
For UK & Europe customers:
HERE you can find OEM Front Window Windshield Wiper Blade Set for BMW F07, F10, F11 5-Series: https://amzn.to/40oEIzD
1. Put your wiper blades in the Service Mode / Position (in the vertical position)
To do that you have to go in the car and press on the START button (don’t start the engine) to turn the ignition on and then press again to turn the ignition off.
Now, push the wiper stalk (arm) up and hold it for at least 5 seconds to lift the wipers up.
2. Remove the wiper from the windshield and then put the wiper blade in the horizantal position
3. Remove the wiper blade pulling it towards you
4. Replace the old wiper blade with a new one
5. Get in the car and press on the START button to turn the ignition on and then push the wiper stalk down to put the wiper blades in the normal position
6. Press on the START button to turn the igniton off.
HERE you can find BMW Accessories at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3lfncgQ
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for BMW:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg