In this maintenance video from ServiceTutorials.com we are going to show you how to replace the windshield (front) wiper blades with Valeo wiper blades (aftermarket) on Mazda CX-3 and CX-5 (2012-2016) in just 5 simple steps.
The longer side (from the left side) has to be 24 inch (60 centimeters) and the shorter side (the passenger side) has to be 18 inch (45 centimeters).
HERE you can find wiper blades that is fitting for Mazda CX-5 (2012-2016): https://amzn.to/3nlfq1Q
– a flat blade screwdriver (or a sharp trim tool): https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd
1. Lift the wiper blade from the windshield
2. Push that tiny clip up using a flat blade screwdriver or a trim tool
3. Grab the wiper blade and push it down to get it out from the wiper arm
Take a look on the package to check if the wiper blades are fitting with your car.
4. Remove the clip from the new wiper blade and install it on the wiper arm
Position the new blade so that the the hook is pointing at the wiper attachment and then pull the wiper blade toward the end of the arm.
5. Put the clip back on and then place it in the normal position on the windshield.
That’s it with the driver’s side. Repeat the same process on the passenger side of your CX-3 and CX-5 models.
Find More Useful & Cool Products for Mazda CX-5 at the Best Prices HERE: https://bit.ly/3d2PLV7
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for MAZDA CX-5:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!