To reset service interval or oil service on Peugeot 206, 307, 406, 607 you just have to follow five simple steps. This procedure should apply to all generations of the Peugeot 206 (2002- 2012 model years).
Switch off the ignition and then…
1. Press and hold the daytrip meter button situated to the right of the instrument cluster
2. Switch on the ignition
The display will begin a 10 second countdown.
3. Release the button when the countdown reaches to 0 (zero)
4. Turn off the key
5. Switch on the ignition and will see the service interval displayed at 30.000 km.
Find More Cool and Useful Products for Peugeot 206 HERE:
– Gear Knob and Gaiter for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/43A3IW0
– Armrest for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/40aATfQ
– Gear Shifter Knob for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/3H6miM7
– Remote Key Fob for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/4071lau
– Side Decal Sticker for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/2XNWJJI
– Fuse Box for Peugeot 206, 207 C2 307 Picasso Senna: https://amzn.to/43uRjCT
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more useful tutorials for Peugeot: