In this video we will see how to remove Climate Control Unit (Air Con Heater) Panel on Mazda 3 in just 13 simple steps.
See more Cool Products for Mazda 3 at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3mxzXQx
– a Phillips screwdriver
– a 8 mm socket
– a ratchet
1. Open the arm rest and take the plastic part out
Pull the handbrake
2. Unscrew the shift knob
3. Pull the plastic part out
4. Remove two screws from the ashtray using a Phillips screwdriver
5. Remove the ashtray
Disconnect the cables from the back, only if it’s necessary
6. Open the glovebox and remove the dashboard trim starting from the middle
7. Remove those two screws from the radio unit
8. Take the radio out from the dash
9. Disconnect the cables from the back
10. Remove two screws from the lower part using a 8 mm socket
11. Move the plastic parts and remove those 2 screws
12. Remove the climate control panel
13. Disconnect the cables.
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more useful tutorials for Mazda: