If you know for sure that your problem is from the wipers relay (377) and not from other parts, watch this video tutorials to learn how to replace it.
When you need to replace the 377 relay:
– when the windshield wipers do not work at all (stop working)
– when the windshield wipers do not stop and work continuously
For US customers:
HERE you can find Intermittent Wiper Motor Control Relay 377 for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat B5, Audi A3, Skoda Octavia 1: https://amzn.to/3PRQBbX
For UK and Europe customers:
HERE you can find Intermittent Wiper Motor Control Relay 377 for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat B5, Audi A3, Skoda Octavia 1: https://amzn.to/3HDV3sO
Give your car a great new look with Smoked Lens Full LED Front Side Marker Light Kit for VW Golf MK4 Jetta GTI R32 Beetle: https://amzn.to/3tnPjtK
- ratchet & extension ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
- flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
- T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/2DJ8yZT)
STEP 1: remove those three bolts from the plastic panels under the steering wheel
STEP 2: use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the fuse box cover
STEP 3: take the plastic panels out
STEP 4: remove the plastic piece above pedals
STEP 5: remove the bolts from the black panel under the steering wheel and take it out
STEP 6: remove the relay 377 and replace it with a new one
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: