If you want to remove or replace front wing fender on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Polo, Passat, etc. you have to follow just 7 simple steps:
– A ratchet and an extension ratchet
– A flat blade screwdriver
– A T25 and T30 Torx
– A 10 mm socket
1. Remove the 11 bolts from the wheel arch cover using a ratchet and a T25 Torx
Turn the wheel to have more space to remove the screws.
Remove the front bumper or just a part of it. See the VIDEO TUTORIAL in the description video or at www.servicetutorials.com
2. Clean the dirt behind the wheel and remove those 3 bolts using a 10 mm socket
Take a flat blade screwdriver and remove the bolts that are covered with paint
3. Remove the 3 bolts with a T25 Torx
4. Take the plastic piece out and remove those 2 bolts using a 10 mm socket
5. Open the bonnet and remove the 4 bolts using a 10 mm socket
6. Remove the front wing fender sliding it through the front of the car
7. Remove the cable from the side wing indicator.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: